local cupcake joints

First, we stopped at “The Cupcake Collection” since we had a buy one get one free coupon. They were normal sized cupcakes and were priced around $1.50 or so.  J ordered red velvet and I got wedding cake.  J enjoyed her cupcake and said the cake itself was very flavorful. I ordered the “wedding cake” but dont feel it tasted anything like its name.  We left feeling that it was a good thing we had gotten one for free at that price.   I told J that I was going to take her to get a real cupcake down at “The Sweetest Batch”. They have oversized cupcakes of many flavors.. The flavors of the day (usually around 6 different kinds) change daily so be sure to check their webpage to see what kinds are on the shelf for that day.

http://thesweetestbatchcupcakery.com/

they are a little pricey ($22.00 for 6) but they are OHHH SOOO YUMMY!!!
I ordered 2 Tiramisu and a wedding cake and J ordered 2 cinnamon and a birthday cake. She told me that I MUST try the cinnamon… I think I will take her advise ;)   The Tiramisu was just like eating the dessert of the same name. The only thing I dont like is the amount of icing (personal preference) so I scrape most of it off.  I have also tried the banana that is sold on Tuesdays and it is very good.. Hmmmm.. I think tomorrow is Tuesday! Imagine that!!
You can also find their daily cupcake schedule online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment